Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.egl.flowchart is missing metamodel(Example fails and cannot be used)
org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.egl.flowchart is missing metamodel [message #1851406] Tue, 05 April 2022 07:13 Go to next message
Jörn Guy Süß is currently offline Jörn Guy SüßFriend

Both flowchart examples contain instances, but none of the example flows work, because there is no metamodel in the unit and hence it cannot be registered.

* org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.egl.flowchart
* org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.etl.flowchart2html

The plugin

org.eclipse.epsilon.eugenia.examples.flowchart

provides a metamodel, but it leads to failures when instantiating the instances.

Any advice on where to find the corresponding MM to make the examples work?
Re: org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.egl.flowchart is missing metamodel [message #1851411 is a reply to message #1851406] Tue, 05 April 2022 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

Many of the examples use the metamodels in the examples/org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.metamodels project:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/epsilon/org.eclipse.epsilon.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.metamodels

WIth Epsilon installed, it's usually enough to right-click on the .ecore and use the "Register EPackage" menu item. Hope it helps!
Re: org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.egl.flowchart is missing metamodel [message #1851542 is a reply to message #1851411] Fri, 08 April 2022 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jörn Guy Süß is currently offline Jörn Guy SüßFriend

Thanks. I have found it. Still means the the examples do not work out of the box which I assume is the intention when installed into Eclipse. Do you want to file that as a bug?
Re: org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.egl.flowchart is missing metamodel [message #1851546 is a reply to message #1851542] Fri, 08 April 2022 07:11 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

I agree and I have created an issue for this: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=579629.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 April 2022 07:12]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:EolDoc - Using annotations to generate documentation
Next Topic:Problem with tree2graph transformation example
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:59:06 GMT 2024