Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Temurin » Found but could not load(Issue referencing JRE)
Found but could not load [message #1850037] Fri, 11 February 2022 17:22 Go to next message
Jonathan Winer is currently offline Jonathan WinerFriend
Hi. I installed on Windows 10 Pro and am referencing the JRE at the path below. But as I attempt to reference this path during the install of a program that requires v11 of the JRE, I receive the following error:

Found 'C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-11.0.14.101-hotspot\bin\server' but couldn't load it

Uncertain if I have the incorrect path value reflected in my Environment variables? I could use some guidance on reviewing if I have my Windows install of this correct.

Thanks.

I have this user Path variable value set - C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-11.0.14.101-hotspot

I have the system Path variable value set and at the top of the list - C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-11.0.14.101-hotspot\

And I have the Java Home value set - C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-11.0.14.101-hotspot\
Re: Found but could not load [message #1852326 is a reply to message #1850037] Tue, 10 May 2022 17:53 Go to previous message
Martijn Verburg is currently offline Martijn VerburgFriend
Hi There,

Apologies for us missing this forum! In future you can go to https://www.github.com/adoptium/adoptium-support going forwards.

I'd recommend trying with the recently release 11.0.15 and then submit a support ticket to GH if it's still an issue.

Cheers,
Martijn (Twitter: @karianna @java7developer)
Previous Topic:Java Spring Framework Vulnerabilty - execute malicious code
Next Topic:httpUrlConnection redirect issue?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:32:38 GMT 2024