Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse OpenMQ » How to build the Eclipse OpenMQ C-API on Windows?(About building the OpenMQ C-API on windows)
How to build the Eclipse OpenMQ C-API on Windows? [message #1850015] Fri, 11 February 2022 06:55
bori bori is currently offline bori boriFriend
Hi. I am trying to build the Eclipse OpenMQ C-API on Windows, but it doesn't build successfully. I am following the instruction:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/openmq/tree/master/mq (go to the very end)

I did all those steps on Ubuntu, and it was successful but on windows, although it says Build Successful but it doesn't build anything. To build the C-API (cclient) I ran this command:

ant buildcclient

if you run that command with "-v" it shows you more information of why it doesn't build anything. One of the problem is that we don't have any line related to windows on this file:

...\openmq-6.2.0-RELEASE\mq\src\buildant\default.properties

So I opened the default.properties file, and copy/paste all the lines that were related to the Linux and changed the word "Linux" to "win32", and I passed the initial error that I was getting. Then the next problem is that in the file below:

...\openmq-6.2.0-RELEASE\mq\src\buildant\crules.xml

there is a section related to valid OS and only valid OS it mentioned are "Mac OS X,Linux,SunOS,Solaris.

Does anyone know if we can build the C-API (cclient) on Windows?
Previous Topic:Where to officially download Eclipse OpenMQ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:20:18 GMT 2024