Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Code Generator Not Working(Java Code Generator Not Working Sometimes)
Code Generator Not Working [message #1848411] Wed, 01 December 2021 13:35 Go to next message
Mary Looney is currently offline Mary LooneyFriend
I have created a package diagram, with 2 classes.
When I right click, choose Designer>Generate Code, the pop up box stating the target project does not exist can it make it pops up. When you click on yes nothing else happens.
It worked previously. I have all plugins, designer etc. installed.
Any ideas?
Re: Code Generator Not Working [message #1848456 is a reply to message #1848411] Thu, 02 December 2021 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Can you please make a screenshot of the popup?
The problem could be related to the following issue: the workspace is eventually out of synchronization with the file system. Please do a "refresh" of the target folder and retry generation.
Re: Code Generator Not Working [message #1848469 is a reply to message #1848456] Fri, 03 December 2021 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mary Looney is currently offline Mary LooneyFriend
When I right click on the Package diagram, choose Designer>Generate Code, this pop up box happens (as is normal). Once I select Yes nothing else happens.
This only happens sometimes but not with all projects.
  • Attachment: Dialog.PNG
    (Size: 9.39KB, Downloaded 104 times)
Re: Code Generator Not Working [message #1848502 is a reply to message #1848469] Mon, 06 December 2021 08:06 Go to previous message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Could you please open the error log and try to locate an exception associated with the issue. In general, there are too many entries in the log and it's easier to delete the log and then try to reproduce the issue. If it happens, please post the associated event.

Ansgar
Previous Topic:No model in Model Explorer in papyrus project
Next Topic:Avoid message positioning in sequence diagrams?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:22:21 GMT 2024