Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » [CSS] Remove <<Interface>> label adn size of compartment
[CSS] Remove <<Interface>> label adn size of compartment [message #1847725] Thu, 04 November 2021 14:11 Go to next message
Yoann Farré is currently offline Yoann FarréFriend
Hello,

I would update a CSS stylesheet for the interface.

Is there a way to remove the <<Interface>> label on the top of the interface element? (The symbol is already visible and it is not needed to have double information in my case).
When a compartment is visible, is there a way to minimize the size it takes in relation to the elements contained?

Thank you.
Regards.

Yoann.
Re: [CSS] Remove <<Interface>> label adn size of compartment [message #1847728 is a reply to message #1847725] Thu, 04 November 2021 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Wiman is currently offline Thomas WimanFriend

The following CSS will remove the <<interface>> tag on the element nodes:
Interface {
	displayTags:false;
}

I'm pretty sure it's not possible to adjust the size of element nodes or their compartments via CSS. It probably has to be done programmatically.

Thomas Wiman
MetaModelAgent Product Manager
Re: [CSS] Remove <<Interface>> label adn size of compartment [message #1847729 is a reply to message #1847725] Thu, 04 November 2021 14:27 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Yoann,

Quote:
Is there a way to remove the <<Interface>> label on the top of the interface element?

To hide the <<interface>> tag, you can use displayTags: false

For example:

Interface {
    displayTags: false;
}

https://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/Papyrus/UserGuide/CSS#Style_properties

Quote:
When a compartment is visible, is there a way to minimize the size it takes in relation to the elements contained?

I don't think CSS properties can help you with this. I think the only way would be to tweak the code directly (Probably somewhere in the EditPart/Layout/Figure).

Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:what field to use for mapping from analysis to code?
Next Topic:Where to read the relationship "Element has Constraint" outside the diagram?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 22 16:28:48 GMT 2024