Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » ATL String handling issues(How to express that two strings are not equal?)
ATL String handling issues [message #1844876] Tue, 28 September 2021 13:03 Go to next message
Yanhong Dong is currently offline Yanhong DongFriend
a <- s.packagedElement.packagedElement -> select(e | e.name != s.packagedElement.name)
I want to filter out the elements that e.name != s.packagedElement.name
When I write !=, it will report an error. But I checked some information and couldn't find out how to express not equal

[Updated on: Tue, 28 September 2021 13:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: ATL String handling issues [message #1844880 is a reply to message #1844876] Tue, 28 September 2021 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

Two options:
-> select(e | e.name <> s.packagedElement.name)

or
-> reject(e | e.name = s.packagedElement.name)

Cheers,
Dennis
Re: ATL String handling issues [message #1844891 is a reply to message #1844880] Wed, 29 September 2021 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yanhong Dong is currently offline Yanhong DongFriend
thank you. I am studying ATL recently, but the information I can search is limited. Can you provide me with some information about ATL? books or paper?
Re: ATL String handling issues [message #1844925 is a reply to message #1844891] Wed, 29 September 2021 18:26 Go to previous message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

The best place to start is the ATL web page documentation section: https://www.eclipse.org/atl/documentation/

The tutorial is the quickest way to get started with a working example. After that, you can go through the user guide to learn more about the language features.

Finally, it's best to do your actual development with the latest ATL runtime: EMFTVM. You can read about EMFTVM at https://wiki.eclipse.org/ATL/EMFTVM

Cheers,
Dennis
Previous Topic:ATL question
Next Topic:ATL question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:41:52 GMT 2024