Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » dynamic coloring of cells using CellOverrideLabelAccumulator with filtering/grouping/sorting(Issue with coloring cells using CellOverrideLabelAccumulator when filtering/sorting/grouping is applied)
dynamic coloring of cells using CellOverrideLabelAccumulator with filtering/grouping/sorting [message #1844650] Mon, 20 September 2021 11:34 Go to next message
Vinod Gangal is currently offline Vinod GangalFriend
I am using a custom CellOverrideLabelAccumulator class to color different cells during run time by using different labels and colors based on some conditions.
The cells are identified by row and column numbers

The feature is working fine and colors the cells which are identified using their row and column numbers.

But the colors are tightly coupled to the cells as they are referred by the row and column numbers. Due to this when filtering/grouping/sorting is applied on the table the colors are misplaced.

Any idea how i could fix this? I want the colors to be applied correctly irrespective of if the table is sorted/filtered/grouped.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 September 2021 11:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: dynamic coloring of cells using CellOverrideLabelAccumulator with filtering/grouping/sorting [message #1844656 is a reply to message #1844650] Mon, 20 September 2021 13:54 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Then you should not rely on column and row numbers but on some real information.
Previous Topic:natExporter.exportMultipleNatTables tables are overlapping
Next Topic:natTable Focus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:14:17 GMT 2024