Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Hono » Integration of Matlab Models in Eclipse Hono(Sending sensor values using matlab Model to Eclipse Hono)
Integration of Matlab Models in Eclipse Hono [message #1844320] Wed, 08 September 2021 21:15 Go to next message
Kunal Singh is currently offline Kunal SinghFriend
Hello,

I am trying to build a system that uses Matlab sends back its results after modelling somehow to the digital twin. This might be done through a virtual sensor. I.e. sending the data through the same interface as the real sensors to Eclipse Hono
If these indicators overstep a warning threshold, the digital twin triggers an reaction.

I would like to have an opinion on this and if there is an solution to my problem. It would be of great help if I get a reply.
Re: Integration of Matlab Models in Eclipse Hono [message #1847138 is a reply to message #1844320] Fri, 15 October 2021 15:59 Go to previous message
Gambit Support is currently offline Gambit SupportFriend
No reply in a month.
So, if you are still looking for modelling / simulation to Hono, we cannot help you with Matlab,
but we can suggest to check out the previous topic and https://github.com/gambitcomminc/hono-thresh
Previous Topic:Anomaly detection in Hono
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:00:06 GMT 2024