Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Spatiotemporal Epidemiological Modeler (STEM) » Misplaced CSV logger
Misplaced CSV logger [message #1843637] Wed, 11 August 2021 14:20 Go to next message
Christopher Thompson is currently offline Christopher ThompsonFriend
Hello all,

I don't know what on earth I did, but somehow I've eliminated the CSV logger from my setup. I've tried going to "Window...Other...." to open it, to no avail. The only option when I search for "logger" is Active Loggers. I can open "Active loggers" but that doesn't seem to help at all. All assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Chris
Re: Misplaced CSV logger [message #1843798 is a reply to message #1843637] Wed, 18 August 2021 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Kaufman is currently offline James KaufmanFriend
Hi Chris,
In your project folder there should be a subfolder called loggers. Open that in the project explorer and see if your logger is there. If it is, and if it is not already in your scenario, just drag it back into the scenario. If it is not there you'll probably have to recreate the logger.
Re: Misplaced CSV logger [message #1844688 is a reply to message #1843637] Tue, 21 September 2021 19:47 Go to previous message
James Kaufman is currently offline James KaufmanFriend
Hi Chris,
Please try the following steps:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STEM_Loggers#Create_a_Logger

If for some reason that is not working could you please open the console view and post the stack trace?
Previous Topic:Is there a way to log/view new infections/incidences
Next Topic:install Stem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:48:30 GMT 2024