Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Errors generated when adding code on the C/C++ "Pre Body" field while CDT Editor opened
Errors generated when adding code on the C/C++ "Pre Body" field while CDT Editor opened [message #1842963] Thu, 08 July 2021 02:46 Go to next message
Manuel Malagon is currently offline Manuel MalagonFriend
I tried to add some code to the C/C++ "Pre Body" field in the Properties view for one of my classes while the CDT editor for that class was opened. I just wanted to see where that code was going to be placed and nothing happened except that the eclipse errors view popped up with a lot of errors.

I only wanted to add this one line in the C/C++ "Pre Body" field:
static uint32_t var;

After this happens I get all these errors again when I try to do anything so I have to close and open eclipse because I can't do anything else anymore.

If I try this with the CDT editor closed then it works fine.

I include the .log file as a reference.
  • Attachment: eclipse.log
    (Size: 428.13KB, Downloaded 51 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 08 July 2021 02:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Errors generated when adding code on the C/C++ "Pre Body" field while CDT Editor opene [message #1843221 is a reply to message #1842963] Tue, 20 July 2021 14:12 Go to previous message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
I cannot reproduce the errors (from the CDT AST parser). However, I can reproduce that the listener that triggers a re-generation in the moment of modifications does not detect the modification of the "preBody" attribute, i.e. model and code get out of synchronization. This will be fixed.
Previous Topic:New lines not synchronizing from CDT to diagram
Next Topic:How to use the OCL Evaluation panel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:29:04 GMT 2024