Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Is there a way to stop Eclipse from auto-selecting project references?(I'm using a different way to set up project references, but Properties > Project References, keeps re-selecting projects whenever I switch build configurations)
Is there a way to stop Eclipse from auto-selecting project references? [message #1841173] Wed, 05 May 2021 16:21
Vuk Petrovic is currently offline Vuk PetrovicFriend
Hi all,

As the title says...
I used to use Properties > Project References to select dependencies, but I found that limiting since you can't specify specific build configurations in that window. I've since switched over to setting up project references via the Properties > C/C++ General > Paths and Symbols > References window, which allows you to select build configurations.

This works well, except whenever I switch the active build configuration for my project, the Properties > Project References window re-selects those dependencies again, causing those dependencies to get build twice (once for their active build congif, and once for the build config I specified in the Paths and Symbols window.)

Is there a way to disable this auto-selection?
Previous Topic:CDT Ast Parser NPE
Next Topic:Referenced projects building
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:14:35 GMT 2024