Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Opening Eclipse with a specific project being opened?
Opening Eclipse with a specific project being opened? [message #1841104] Mon, 03 May 2021 23:11 Go to next message
Ken Nischan is currently offline Ken NischanFriend
Hi. I've been searching but not finding what I need. I develop in C# and Java, and with C# all I have to do is pass devenv.exe a sln file and Visual Studio will open and load the project. I'm trying to figure out how to do that with Eclipse. Is there a way to tell Eclipse to open and open a specific project in my workspace?

Most results I see Googling are for importing projects from the command line. I don't want to import anything, they are already there. Just open. Ideally, open and have any unrelated ones close.

Thanks!
Re: Opening Eclipse with a specific project being opened? [message #1841296 is a reply to message #1841104] Tue, 11 May 2021 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hanz Vel is currently offline Hanz VelFriend
Yes It's Simple Go to File Check For the Open Folder And Then Select your project's folder and open it. In this way all of your project will be opened in Eclipse.
SEE VISUALLY [ paraibaworld . org ]
Re: Opening Eclipse with a specific project being opened? [message #1841433 is a reply to message #1841296] Mon, 17 May 2021 02:36 Go to previous message
Ken Nischan is currently offline Ken NischanFriend
What do you mean, "go to the file check for the open folder"? You mean the File menu in Eclipse? If so, I meant from the command line. In a manner such that Eclipse opens with the project already opened, no need to manually perform any additional steps.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 May 2021 02:37]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Unable find TestNG using dl.bintray.com/testng-team/testng-eclipse-release
Next Topic:Problem with open
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 18 11:56:26 GMT 2021