Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Launcher Icon does not get reflected in the windows exe generated file
Launcher Icon does not get reflected in the windows exe generated file [message #1840803] Sun, 25 April 2021 04:56 Go to next message
Ravi Bodla is currently offline Ravi BodlaFriend
Hi,
I created my own launcher icon, replaced it in the Product Configuration file and exported using the "Eclipse Product Export Wizard" in the .product editor.
But the changes only gets reflected when I first synchronize the plug-ins and then later export.

But now I want to build my product using maven command line arguments where I dont have the option to synchronize the product configuration file. How should I proceed with this.

I see no changes in the plugin.xml's if I hit the synchronize button.
Re: Launcher Icon does not get reflected in the windows exe generated file [message #1849331 is a reply to message #1840803] Wed, 12 January 2022 21:56 Go to previous message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Synchronization updates the plugin.xml after you have updated the product files. Every time you change your product file, also press synchronize. This will take care of it for maven/tycho as well.

Previous Topic:target file versus Artifactory/Maven
Next Topic:Eclipse RCP Application (using p2 repo) Build automation using Ant
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:42:29 GMT 2024