Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella workbench » Can't find the "melodymodeller" file?
Can't find the "melodymodeller" file? [message #1840483] Fri, 16 April 2021 08:48 Go to next message
ka be is currently offline ka beFriend
Hello,
Inside my project files, Inside the workspace folder, i find only 4 types of files :

• .project
  • .afm
  • .aird

Whereas i should have found a file ".melodymodeller", am I missing Something?

I can read in this link (Introduction to Arcadia with Capella -> toy project -> getting srated) Under "Capella Project Explorer" title, the Following :
Quote:
In Capella Project Explorer, you will see files with three different extensions(afm, aird, melodymodeller).We will be using the ToyCatapult.aird
(sorry i can't link directly as i am new user)

But the .melodymodeller is nowhere to be found.

I need that file because it is the only file another software can read.

Thnak you for your help.
Re: Can't find the "melodymodeller" file? [message #1840487 is a reply to message #1840483] Fri, 16 April 2021 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Samuel Rochet is currently offline Samuel RochetFriend
Hi,
FYI, the Capella forum has moved here => https://forum.mbse-capella.org/
Re: Can't find the "melodymodeller" file? [message #1859391 is a reply to message #1840487] Mon, 05 June 2023 05:49 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
If you are unable to find the ".melodymodeller" file in your project files, it could be due to the following possibilities:

Missing file: It's possible that the file was not generated or included in your project for some reason. Double-check your project setup and generation process to ensure that the file is being created and included as expected.

File extension discrepancy: The file may exist in your project but with a different extension. Sometimes file extensions can vary based on the software or tools being used. Check if there are any files with a similar name but a different extension, such as ".melodymodeller" with a different file format.

Project configuration: The absence of the ".melodymodeller" file could be due to specific project configurations or settings. Verify your project configuration to ensure that the file is supposed to be included and generated.

To resolve this issue, you may consider the following steps:

Review project documentation: Consult the project documentation or any specific instructions provided to see if there are any additional steps or considerations for obtaining the ".melodymodeller" file.

Reach out for support: If you're still unable to locate the file or resolve the issue, consider reaching out to the software's support team or community forums for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance related to your software and project setup.

Remember to provide as much relevant information as possible when seeking assistance, such as the version of the software you are using, any specific project configurations you have applied, and any error messages or warnings you have encountered.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 June 2023 05:51] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:List view in Project Explorer
Next Topic:Capella code generation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 11:05:01 GMT 2024