Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » the server selected protocol version tls10 is not accepted by client preferences tls12(When I run my JAR doesnt work meanwhile in eclipse it works great )
the server selected protocol version tls10 is not accepted by client preferences tls12 [message #1840158] Wed, 07 April 2021 17:26 Go to next message
Israel Duy is currently offline Israel DuyFriend
I am connecting to a SQL database and when I run the code in eclipse it works and shows me the query that I request, but then when I try to run the JAR on another PC it doesn't work and it throws me this "the version of the selected protocol by server tls10 is not accepted by client preferences tls12 "I was looking for som web sites the solution but I dont understand the protocols, I try change the java.security and other things but nothing works.
Someone can explainme how to solve it or what is happening?
  • Attachment: TLS10.PNG
    (Size: 3.65KB, Downloaded 290 times)
Re: the server selected protocol version tls10 is not accepted by client preferences tls12 [message #1842947 is a reply to message #1840158] Wed, 07 July 2021 10:49 Go to previous message
Thomas Moore is currently offline Thomas MooreFriend
I am having the same problem. I had to reinstall everything on my laptop and now get this error too. I have tried BIRT 4.9 and 2019-03 version
Previous Topic:Context-help drop-down content for Ant Editor
Next Topic:Change in formatting for Windowbuilder?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:41:54 GMT 2024