Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » UML Profil(Database relationships UML Profil)
UML Profil [message #1839982] Fri, 02 April 2021 17:42 Go to next message
Ait Mbarek Mohamed is currently offline Ait Mbarek MohamedFriend
index.php/fa/40260/0/Hi
i 'm preparing a thesis in MDA, I m working now with papyrus, until now i have 3 problems

1 - i made a UML Profil of Base ( base, table , colomn , primarykey ) but do not know how to make a Database relationships in my profil and foreign key.
index.php/fa/40260/0/

2- to generat a ecore model from class diagram , it's done , but to generate a ecore model from diagram profil it's not posssibl .
index.php/fa/40261/0/

3- there is any way to convert a xml file of uml profil to diagram profil .
thank you
Re: UML Profil [message #1839990 is a reply to message #1839982] Sat, 03 April 2021 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

As the message says. Select Details for the explanation.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: UML Profil [message #1840008 is a reply to message #1839990] Sun, 04 April 2021 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi
thank you for your answer , i know the detail , what i mean i didn't understand the detail or the errors ,
for exemple one errors in detail
" Feature ' UML ::Element::ownedElement' should be annotated as union and made non-changeable."
" Feature ' UML ::Element::owner' should be annotated as union and made non-changeable."

and also if you may help me for the first question or the third question
1 - i made a UML Profil of Base ( base, table , colomn , primarykey ) but do not know how to make a Database relationships in my profil and foreign key.
3- there is any way to convert a xml file of uml profil to diagram profil .
Re: UML Profil [message #1840020 is a reply to message #1840008] Mon, 05 April 2021 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

You may know the detail but if you don't share either your models as a repro or your results with the group it is hard for any response to be helpful.

I'm afraid that your questions are hard to answer since you use unfamiliar terminology. I have no idea what a "diagram profil " is as distinct from a "uml profil".

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: UML Profil [message #1840023 is a reply to message #1840020] Mon, 05 April 2021 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi
thank you for your response , for the model i just create a UML Profil with papyrus ( diagram profil is a uml profil in papyrus ) picture shows a uml profil of database , just tell me what you didn't undsertsant then i'll explain to you ,
best regard
Ait Mbarek
Re: UML Profil [message #1842219 is a reply to message #1840023] Sat, 12 June 2021 10:38 Go to previous message
pere joseph rodríguez is currently offline pere joseph rodríguezFriend
Hi,
You can have a look at my database profile at https://github.com/perelengo/net.samsarasoftware.metamodels
Here can find a helper class to generate the EPackage for all profiles.
If you want the ecore metamodel, go to the profile editor, and when you save the profile you are asked if you wan to create a new prifile definition version.
Accept, and open the UML file in an XML editor.
You will find the ecore model for the profile in the second or third line.
One ecore model for each of the versions you have defined for the profile.
Hope it helps
Previous Topic:anyone have a UML set of diagrams using Eclipse/Papyrus to represent Docker
Next Topic:Obtaining the order of operations of a sequence diagram via Java API (UML2-Papyrus)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:51:35 GMT 2024