Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » which is the idle place to add the license check code in my RCP application(which is the idle place to add the license check code in my RCP application)
which is the idle place to add the license check code in my RCP application [message #1839581] Wed, 24 March 2021 07:33 Go to next message
Sushmitha v is currently offline Sushmitha vFriend
Hi,

For my RCP application, when the main application launches and once window is displayed now it should perform the license check if user does not have license ,application should display the appropriate message and exit the application

Now the question is ???

which is the idle place to add the license check code

can any once please guide me.
Re: which is the idle place to add the license check code in my RCP application [message #1839584 is a reply to message #1839581] Wed, 24 March 2021 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolf Theunissen is currently offline Rolf TheunissenFriend
Hi,

The functionality you are describing sound similar to the workspace selection when the IDE is launched. However, I don't know where that is launched.

If you like to use a full fetched license solution, you might be interested in the Eclipse Passage project: https://www.eclipse.org/passage/
Re: which is the idle place to add the license check code in my RCP application [message #1840151 is a reply to message #1839584] Wed, 07 April 2021 12:32 Go to previous message
philipp huebner is currently offline philipp huebnerFriend
Ideal place is the application start code in your implementation of WorkbenchAdvisor
Previous Topic:Notarizing a RCP app on Mac
Next Topic:How to install Tycho on top Maven
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:08:21 GMT 2024