Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to adapt the size of an SVG sequence diagram?(It seems like the SVG always exports with 1000 pixels long size, is this modifiable?)
How to adapt the size of an SVG sequence diagram? [message #1839107] Sun, 14 March 2021 13:07 Go to next message
Olivier Cailloux is currently offline Olivier CaillouxFriend
I created a sequence diagram with few elements in it, but the canvas appears to have a height of 1020 pixels, much more than necessary to hold the elements.

Also, the interaction element itself seems to have a fixed height of about 750 pixels, even when this is more than required.

These values (or related values) do not appear in the *.notation file that Papyrus uses, so I guess they are computed (or fixed).

When exporting to SVG, I obtain an image that is therefore longer than necessary. For an example of a concrete problem this creates, see here: the legend of the second figure appears too far away from the drawing. (Here you can see the size of the canvas.)

Is this behavior of Papyrus "normal" (do you also see it on your computer)? Can I somehow change the size of the diagram? Or make it adapt automatically to the content?

[Updated on: Sun, 14 March 2021 13:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to adapt the size of an SVG sequence diagram? [message #1839257 is a reply to message #1839107] Thu, 18 March 2021 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pauline Deville is currently offline Pauline DevilleFriend
Hi Olivier,

Yes it seems that is a known bug [1]. However, we are sorry but this bug is not plan to be fix for now.

Best regards,
Pauline

1. https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=571302
Re: How to adapt the size of an SVG sequence diagram? [message #1839260 is a reply to message #1839257] Thu, 18 March 2021 12:51 Go to previous message
Olivier Cailloux is currently offline Olivier CaillouxFriend
Okay. Thanks for the reply and link!
Previous Topic:set item type for EEList
Next Topic:Export diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 23:12:31 GMT 2024