Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » IDM integration with Eclipse Papyrus(How to Integrate the Papyrus with other modeling tool environment)
IDM integration with Eclipse Papyrus [message #1838507] Fri, 26 February 2021 17:01 Go to next message
Sathish Sreenivasan is currently offline Sathish SreenivasanFriend
Hello All,

I am new to the Papyrus Environment!!

I am working on the project called ( IDM Integration with Eclipse Papyrus).
There is any steps or plugins to integrate the papyrus with any other 3rd party tools.

IDM- Integration domain modeling tool (Under construction).

Thanks.

Re: IDM integration with Eclipse Papyrus [message #1838748 is a reply to message #1838507] Thu, 04 March 2021 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hello,
Welcome into the Eclipse Papyrus community. I'm not sure to well understand your question. Papyrus is an Eclipse Project, so Eclipse provides an update site to install it easily.
If you want to connect 3rd party tool into it, it is the generic Eclipse mechanism with java plugin and extension point.

/Vincent
Re: IDM integration with Eclipse Papyrus [message #1838752 is a reply to message #1838748] Thu, 04 March 2021 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Vincent,

Thanks for your update. We are having our own software development formula which is helps to develop a software development model trouble-free and understandable. My challenge is to apply the formula on eclipse papyrus. So if possible could you please let me know that where and how can I find the eclipse papyrus development details from the scratch to understand the papyrus and its features.
I have the following documents. (https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/documentation.html)

Thank you
Re: IDM integration with Eclipse Papyrus [message #1838755 is a reply to message #1838752] Thu, 04 March 2021 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like to start with papyrus from customization. So please advise me.
https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/index.php#technologies
Re: IDM integration with Eclipse Papyrus [message #1839321 is a reply to message #1838755] Fri, 19 March 2021 09:29 Go to previous message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hello,
you can find more documentation on the Eclipse Help Contents when you have papyrus installed on your Eclipse.
or in the section Papyrus Guide of the page https://help.eclipse.org/2021-03/index.jsp#Papyrus_Guide

/Vicnent
Previous Topic:Show Inherited Associations in a diagram
Next Topic:Creating a Part AND a Composit Association
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 21 02:59:45 GMT 2024