Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » UDT with store procedure use in eclipse java(How to call store procedure with UDT in eclipse Java)
UDT with store procedure use in eclipse java [message #1837604] Wed, 03 February 2021 05:30 Go to next message
Donald Christian is currently offline Donald ChristianFriend
I am trying to call store procedure in java eclipse. It is working. But Need to call UDT with Store procedure. Not able to call UDT. Please suggest in eclipse with Java.
Re: UDT with store procedure use in eclipse java [message #1837652 is a reply to message #1837604] Wed, 03 February 2021 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this, as it's unclear where Eclipse fits into the question. Does it?

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: UDT with store procedure use in eclipse java [message #1837656 is a reply to message #1837652] Wed, 03 February 2021 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tauno Voipio is currently offline Tauno VoipioFriend
UDT is a protocol running on top of UDP. Java can handle UDP, but the OP is on his own from that onward.

The question is a general Java question with point on a not-so-common protocol.

--

Tauno Voipio
Re: UDT with store procedure use in eclipse java [message #1837661 is a reply to message #1837656] Wed, 03 February 2021 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I thought it mean User Defined Type, more DB terminology akin to stored procedures...

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: UDT with store procedure use in eclipse java [message #1837672 is a reply to message #1837661] Thu, 04 February 2021 04:29 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
You're probably best to ask on a general forum like stackoverflow rather than on a forum like this one which is for asking questions specifically about Eclipse technologies. I'd also suggest you assume no one will know what your acronyms mean, know one will know what you've tried if you don't show them your code, and know one is going to spend more effort answering your question than you spend asking it.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Error when updating Eclipse
Next Topic:Building Error: Provider "jar" not found
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:25:18 GMT 2024