Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GlassFish » [Java15] maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin with latest glassfish(Different questions around embedded glassfish)
[Java15] maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin with latest glassfish [message #1836905] Mon, 18 January 2021 12:12 Go to next message
Seb Desch is currently offline Seb DeschFriend
Hello.

I tried to build my first Maven project using embedded glassfish server to provide a jax-ws webservice and static page.

My first problem at this time is that the glassfish server start and I have glassfish 404 page on localhost:8080/ and on localhost:8181/

You can find extra information of my project on https://github.com/BeRoots/WeathforcastWS2 and around the maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin on https://glassfish.org/docs/latest/embedded-server-guide.pdf#gjldy

If someone has an idea why my index.html not work and return a 404 ?
Thanks in advance

[Updated on: Mon, 18 January 2021 22:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Java15] maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin with latest glassfish [message #1836926 is a reply to message #1836905] Mon, 18 January 2021 22:16 Go to previous message
Seb Desch is currently offline Seb DeschFriend
My goal here is just create a parent project that is a standalone application with module like this one to improve my java skill.

So i don't think it's an "anti-pattern" in this case. In case someone think is better to use a managed glassfish instance or a docker.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 January 2021 22:31]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:apache derby IJ ERROR: Unable to establish connection with glassfish5 on linux mint
Next Topic:CDI issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:21:13 GMT 2024