Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » export CLASSPATH=`$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hdfs classpath --glob` on eclipse pydev(how to export classpath of hadoop library jars on eclipse pydev ide)
export CLASSPATH=`$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hdfs classpath --glob` on eclipse pydev [message #1836077] Sat, 19 December 2020 23:08 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hello! I use eclipse pydev ide on CentOS 8 and try to control hadoop file system 3.3 with pyarrow python package. Before executing eclipse pydev, I have to export classpath like below to connect hadoop file system by using pyarrow

> export CLASSPATH=`$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hdfs classpath --glob`

And I can connect to hadoop file system with the pyarrow python codes.

from pyarrow import fs 
hdfs = fs.HadoopFileSystem('localhost', 9000)

As you see, exporting classpath has to be executed on the shell outside the eclipse pydev ide. But I want to know how to configure the exporting CLASSPATH on eclipse inside pydev menu. Kindly inform me how to export the classpath of hadoop file system inside the eclipse pydev menu, so I can configure the classpath without executing on the shell.
Best regards
Re: export CLASSPATH=`$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hdfs classpath --glob` on eclipse pydev [message #1836085 is a reply to message #1836077] Sun, 20 December 2020 06:47 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's probably best to look here for a place to ask:

https://www.pydev.org/

As guess, I imagine they use Launch Configurations so that you can use Run -> Run Configurations... and there the tabs will provide you control over t

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:DOT Plugin Exception
Next Topic:Database development and debug
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:09:01 GMT 2024