Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Spatiotemporal Epidemiological Modeler (STEM) » Changing Variables in the Backend
Changing Variables in the Backend [message #1833627] Tue, 20 October 2020 04:25 Go to next message
Aashney Shah is currently offline Aashney ShahFriend
Hi STEM developers. My team and I are working on a project with COVID data and I wanted to write code to replicate the creation of the disease model while changing some parameters. I am having a hard time finding exactly where the change translates. When I create the disease and check its parameters, they have changed. However, when I try to put the disease into a simulation model, the parameters are the constant ones they were before. I was wondering if anyone knew where the editing happened behind the scenes or could point me in the right direction.
Re: Changing Variables in the Backend [message #1834577 is a reply to message #1833627] Thu, 12 November 2020 16:35 Go to previous message
James Kaufman is currently offline James KaufmanFriend
On your file system look in your workspace at the contents of the decorator folder. There you will find where the disease model is persisted (it is an xml file with a name like SarsCov2B.standard
If you edit the disease model in STEM (in the properties view) please edit the decorator directly (is do not edit from inside a scenario). Editing the decorator it he property view will propagate to all instances of the disease model.
Please see the doc
https://wiki.eclipse.org/STEM
Previous Topic:STEM Talk at EclipseCon
Next Topic:Estimating Epidemiological Parameters Using External Data
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:24:47 GMT 2024