Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Problems with run configurations dialog(run configuration launch)
Problems with run configurations dialog [message #1833015] Wed, 30 September 2020 15:54 Go to next message
Rinke Hoekstra is currently offline Rinke HoekstraFriend
Hi forum,

I'm using eclipse 202-03 for java, but I'm having lots of problems with the Run Configurations. It's not possible to get eclipse to show either the Run Configurations or Debug Configurations dialog.

* selecting the project > right mouse clicking "Run as > Run configurations..." doesn't lead to any action from eclipse
* main menu: Run > Run configurations... doesn't lead to any action from eclipse.

Is this a known issue? I couldn't find any reports on it on the web.
Could it be that some of my eclipse config files are corrupt? If yes, what to do about it?

best, Rinke
Re: Problems with run configurations dialog [message #1833020 is a reply to message #1833015] Wed, 30 September 2020 18:11 Go to previous message
David M. Karr is currently offline David M. KarrFriend
Inspect the Eclipse error log to see if any stacktraces occur for this. You can find the error log in $workspace/.metadata/.log or from the menus at "Help"->"About Eclipse IDE"->"Installation Details"->"Configuration"->"View Error Log".
Previous Topic:Eclipse auto updated (i think) and now my workspace wont open
Next Topic:How to maintain Maintaining session problem in webservice client... Save and send cookie?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:52:21 GMT 2024