Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How can I use drop down selection list in Sirius edition table(edition table)
How can I use drop down selection list in Sirius edition table [message #1830385] Fri, 24 July 2020 13:48 Go to next message
Yufei Zhou is currently offline Yufei ZhouFriend
Hi,

Sirius edition table provides an excellent way to manage modeling data. However, it seems that edition table's cell editors can only do basic text editing. In my application, some cell in the edition table is in the form of enum, so I hope I can make table cells have something like drop-down selection list, in order to select from a set of values. Is there anyway to do this work? I don't want to put the cell editor in property page, because is much more easier for user's to use my application if I can do drop-down selections directly in the table's cell.

Thanks for any advice.
Re: How can I use drop down selection list in Sirius edition table [message #1830387 is a reply to message #1830385] Fri, 24 July 2020 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maxime Porhel is currently offline Maxime PorhelFriend
Hi Yufei,

From the org.eclipse.sirius.table.ui.tools.internal.editor.provider.DFeatureColumnEditingSupport source code, the cell editor is supposed to be adapted to the feature you currently try to. edit (see your column mapping).

If you declared a direct edit tool, you will have a text cell editor but if you have no direct edit tool and if your feature is typed with an EEnum, you should have a combo with enum literals from your metamodel.

Regards

Maxime Porhel - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: How can I use drop down selection list in Sirius edition table [message #1830393 is a reply to message #1830387] Fri, 24 July 2020 15:41 Go to previous message
Yufei Zhou is currently offline Yufei ZhouFriend
Hi Maxime,

Thanks for your advice. But I'm facing some difficulties.

The problem is that my feature is not a enum, but a string. What I want to do is let user import a set of values and store them in to my application, and let him can select from these values in the edition table. Is there any way I can change the DFeatureColumnEditingSupport into my custom editing support? Or is there any other ways to let a String typed feature can use drop-down list to select from a set of values, while these values may change from time to time?

Thanks again for any advice.
Previous Topic:Using Sirius without strong coupling to aird files
Next Topic:CrossTable: Delete tool
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:42:10 GMT 2024