Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Parameter dependent Object Mapping / Conditional Clicks
Parameter dependent Object Mapping / Conditional Clicks [message #1829376] Thu, 02 July 2020 08:48 Go to next message
Stefan John is currently offline Stefan JohnFriend
Hi,

I was wondering if parameters of a Test Case can be used to influence the how technical objects are mapped to component names in that Test Case if there is another "standard" way to implement, e.g., Conditional Clicks.
My concrete use case would be to create a reusable Test Case which takes a String parameter. Depending on that parameter, one radio button of a set of radio buttons should be selected in the AUT.

One workaround coming to my mind could be to use If-Conditions and checkStringValues. However, as there seems to be no Switch equivalent in Jubula, this will lead to nasty nested If-Conditions.

Any ideas are welcome. If I need to touch writing an extension, however, this would be out of my scope.
Re: Parameter dependent Object Mapping / Conditional Clicks [message #1829870 is a reply to message #1829376] Mon, 13 July 2020 09:14 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
This is only possible with using if conditions.
But you do not need to do nested if. For better overview i would use one if per radio button.

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Previous Topic:Which object mapping profile would find my object at runtime
Next Topic:Abstract Test Cases
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:22:06 GMT 2024