Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » eclipse tool chain issue in Windows 10(Program "arm-none-eabi-gcc" not found in PATH)
eclipse tool chain issue in Windows 10 [message #1829193] Sat, 27 June 2020 03:53 Go to next message
loganathan A is currently offline loganathan AFriend
Hi,
I am using eclipse IDE for program M66 gsm module. Before i used eclipse IDE in windwos 7. Currently i am using windows 10. I installed eclipse and tool chain arm-2012.09-63-arm-none-eabi.
But i am facing below mentioned problem.
1. Program "arm-none-eabi-gcc" not found in PATH
2. make: *** No rule to make target `APPGS3MDM32A01.elf', needed by `all'.

I set GCC path in c/c++ build/Environment. then also problem not resolved. Please help me to rectify this problem.

Please find the attached image for more details.
Re: eclipse tool chain issue in Windows 10 [message #1829200 is a reply to message #1829193] Sat, 27 June 2020 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Emmanuel Chebbi is currently offline Emmanuel ChebbiFriend
Your issue seems strongly related to C/C++ so you'd better ask on the Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tooling) forum. StackOverflow may also be a good place to ask.
Re: eclipse tool chain issue in Windows 10 [message #1829204 is a reply to message #1829200] Sat, 27 June 2020 15:43 Go to previous message
Joost Kraaijeveld is currently offline Joost KraaijeveldFriend
Hi,

I doubt whether the path to gcc is correct. I find the following entries in "Environment" strange:

- GCC_MAKE: seems to point to a directory and an executable file within the Eclipse workspace, i.e. $(ProjDirPath)/make/make.exe. Is that really where the executable is?
- GCC-PATH: seems to point to the tool chain installation root directory. Is the gcc-executable really in that directory?
- PATH: if GCC_MAKE points to the make.exe, shouldn't PATH than not point to a directory where the real gcc executable (i.e. is arm-non-eabi-gcc.exe at $(ProjDirPath)/make/make.exe\bin ) is? And is it there?

Cheers,

Joost
Previous Topic:CDT Plugin - Adding projectTypes to a new Project Category
Next Topic:C C++ Perspective New Toolbar in 2020-06
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:12:21 GMT 2024