Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Scout Create Wizard not working properly
Scout Create Wizard not working properly [message #1828244] Thu, 04 June 2020 16:17 Go to next message
Luis Nothvogel is currently offline Luis NothvogelFriend
Hello,

I´ve got a very weird problem. When I try to create a new Form through the scout wizard, it will be created but the code wont be coloured in a normal way. And the autocomplete feature wont work as well, it will give me results to autocomplete from but when I press enter nothing happens. In other forms/classes this still works. Also the services that are created with the form, are faulty as well. I´ll provide Screenshots of it. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

I also tried importing the project from SVN into a new Workspace. There I also have the same problem.

What i did:
Right click on a Maven Package -> New -> Other -> Scout -> Form -> Next -> Enter Name -> Finish

I still have Scout v9. Its weird because before I could create forms and stuff through the wizard.

Thank you all for your answers and help.
Re: Scout Create Wizard not working properly [message #1828245 is a reply to message #1828244] Thu, 04 June 2020 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luis Nothvogel is currently offline Luis NothvogelFriend
Ok so I just noticed that when I restart eclipse the form at least works properly now. But it is still weird.
Re: Scout Create Wizard not working properly [message #1828260 is a reply to message #1828245] Fri, 05 June 2020 07:24 Go to previous message
Beat Schwarzentrub is currently offline Beat SchwarzentrubFriend
Hi Luis

I don't know what the problem was in your case, but here are some general tips:

• Make sure that Project > Build automatically is checked.
  • Sometimes, running "Maven > Update project" on all projects can help (Alt-F5).
  • If it was caused by an error in a plugin, you might find some clues to the cause in the Eclipse error log (Window > Show view > Other... > Error Log).

Regards,
Beat
Previous Topic:Cannot read property of null Error
Next Topic:Implementation of font awesome icons in Scout 10.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:07:10 GMT 2024