Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Eclipse editor(Need some help with Eclipse Editor.)
Eclipse editor [message #1827638] Tue, 19 May 2020 19:11 Go to next message
Nicolas Perez is currently offline Nicolas PerezFriend
Hey, guys. I'm new to this and I wanted to ask you all some question about eclipse editor.

I tried to change some colours, and so far so good but until I encountered with "Error text color" which I modified but didn't see any changes at all. Anyone knows what this modifies?

Thanks,
Nicolas.
Re: Eclipse editor [message #1827681 is a reply to message #1827638] Wed, 20 May 2020 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I don't think this effects editors at all. I generally never see red text anywhere, so I'm not sure what even uses that preference.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Eclipse editor [message #1827832 is a reply to message #1827681] Mon, 25 May 2020 08:56 Go to previous message
Rolf Theunissen is currently offline Rolf TheunissenFriend
The property defines the org.eclipse.jface.preference.JFacePreferences.ERROR_COLOR color, it is used in JFaceColors.getErrorText(...). The color is in the org.eclipse.ui.workbenchMisc category, together with the hyperlink colors, therefore it does not relate to an editor.
It is used in the status-line and find-replace dialog, among others.
Previous Topic:How to add product logo to "About"?
Next Topic:Manage Tool Documentation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:52:47 GMT 2024