Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Model Driven Health Tools » Error when install OxygenMDHT.setup(Error occurs while installing OxygenMDHT.setup using Eclipse Installer.)
Error when install OxygenMDHT.setup [message #1826950] Tue, 05 May 2020 08:13 Go to next message
Kris SV is currently offline Kris SVFriend
index.php/fa/38040/0/I got this error when installing OxygenMDHT.setup using Eclipse Installer.

Can someone help?

index.php/fa/38040/0/
Re: Error when install OxygenMDHT.setup [message #1826979 is a reply to message #1826950] Tue, 05 May 2020 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean Muir is currently offline Sean MuirFriend
Kris -- That is an older setup file - there were changes to the build i will make sure the most updated version is correct sorry for the inconvenience
I did want to confirm your intention when it comes to use MDHT - typically that set up is for someone who is interested in modeling CDA implementation guides
We have other installs for analysts who want to manipulate and validate cda instances
there is also maven support of java developers
which best describes your interest ?
thanks

Sean
Re: Error when install OxygenMDHT.setup [message #1826980 is a reply to message #1826979] Tue, 05 May 2020 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Sean,

I'm quite new on this, please bare with me. I have started learning about FHIR about a week now and was looking for way to transform between CCD/CDA and FHIR at "https://github.com/srdc/cda2fhir" and
MDHT was mentioned there. So I followed the link to "https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdht/downloads" to download it.
So I'm not really sure whether I'm heading to the right direction. Please give me some pointer.

Thanks in advance

Kris
Re: Error when install OxygenMDHT.setup [message #1827135 is a reply to message #1826980] Thu, 07 May 2020 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean Muir is currently offline Sean MuirFriend
I am very sorry for the delay in responding
for some reason your response did not show up in my normal email

There is a lot going on in this area - we have several options - i have not looked into the implementation you mentioned but based on the lack of updates i would think it would be a few versions behind

is this something you are looking to do as part school ?

The first step is to understand your inputs - what flavor of CDA documents are you parsing - second is the target fhir version and structure - fhir has a CDAonFHIR profile which emulates the CDA structure using fhir resources
the other is to pull out elements of the cda and create fhir resources

there is a sister project - MDMI which supports both of these transformations - if you can answer the above questions i can point you to the right resources

thanks

sean

Re: Error when install OxygenMDHT.setup [message #1827173 is a reply to message #1827135] Sat, 09 May 2020 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean,

Sorry for the delay on getting back to you. I need to do some reading before I can answer your questions.

This is not a school project. I just want to know how to transform between CDA and FHIR (ex. take someone's CDA record into FHIR). I'm looking for ready-made tool to do that.

On your question about "what flavor of CDA documents are you parsing?", at this point I'm don't really much about CDA. I need to dig deeper. I only know that FHIR can capture all kinds of medical records.
My target FHIR version is R4.

Thanks in advance

Kris
Re: Error when install OxygenMDHT.setup [message #1827589 is a reply to message #1826950] Mon, 18 May 2020 21:28 Go to previous message
Marcin Grudzien is currently offline Marcin GrudzienFriend
Hi Sean,

I have simmilar problem to Kris (details on the attached screenshot). As I understand I might have an old setup file. Could you please tell me where can I find the new one?

Thanks!
Martin
  • Attachment: eclipse.JPG
    (Size: 185.75KB, Downloaded 51 times)
Previous Topic:Structured Doc Text is null
Next Topic:Problems with installing the MDHT on mac
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:07:53 GMT 2024