Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella Studio » Custom style for capella diagram elements  () 1 Vote
Custom style for capella diagram elements [message #1826528] Sun, 26 April 2020 16:18 Go to next message
Soulimane KAMNI is currently offline Soulimane KAMNIFriend
Hi,

I have created a viewpoint that provides a borderNode that can be added to capella logical functions.

I found how to restrict the side on which the new element must stick on the function by editing the .odesign file using this xml tag:
<forbiddenSides>WEST</forbiddenSides>

The new added element has a shape of "dot" however a square still incapsulates the element.

index.php/fa/37959/0/

Is there a way to get rid of this square?

Is there a way to make the element unresizable?

Is there away to put the element by the default in an absolute position on the parent node and prevent it from moving?

• Attachment: dot.PNG
    (Size: 10.51KB, Downloaded 377 times)
Re: Custom style for capella diagram elements [message #1826578 is a reply to message #1826528] Mon, 27 April 2020 11:53 Go to previous message
Soulimane KAMNI is currently offline Soulimane KAMNIFriend
Problem solved,

Hi,
I opened the .odesign file using the sirius editor. After that, I accessed to the element that I wanted to customize and just went down in the properties and changed the values. In the properties, there is a tab called border that contains a field called border size computation expression. By default, it is set to 1, all I did is to put 0 instead and open the .odesign file using a text editor to see the changes on the element tag.

index.php/fa/37973/0/
  • Attachment: border.PNG
    (Size: 50.25KB, Downloaded 373 times)
Previous Topic:Add a created component to the diagram editor programatically
Next Topic:Maven in Capella Studio? How to import a java libray in a ViewPoint Service Rule
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:51:39 GMT 2024