|ECLIPSE Systems Manager Remote Office [message #1824383]
||Tue, 14 April 2020 16:28
| prudence thompson
Registered: April 2020
This a key role with one of the top 200 electrical distributors in the US. Headquarters is about 10 miles outside of NYC and you can take an office there or work remotely. The company lost their long time systems manager due to a health issue. I'm looking for someone who can manages all records, like customers, vendors, price & buy lines, pricing matrixes, claim backs etc. Good overall knowledge of the Eclipse software tool and its functionality to include accounting, procurement, inventory management, product records, pricing, warehouse operations, order processing, and customer service is required. An ideal candidate would also have experience in recent years converting a system to Eclipse.|
The Eclipse Systems Manager will provide expertise while converting a proprietary mainframe system to the Eclipse software tool. This position will be responsible for testing out the system and finding ways to improve the implementation process. Once the tool is fully integrated into our business, this individual will be an ongoing source of expertise to fully utilize and take advantage of all features of the software package to drive optimum use and performance throughout the company.
• Assist during Focus Group Sessions.
• Assist to set system parameters (setting switches).
• Assist with training and curriculum development.
• Assist with data mapping from the old system to the new system.
• Research the tool to fully understand capabilities and work with the operations team to utilize all valuable functionality.
• Provide ongoing training and support.
• Practical experience and knowledge gained from a conversion in recent years, preferably in electrical distribution.
• Good overall knowledge of the Eclipse software tool and its functionality to include accounting, procurement, inventory management, product records, pricing, warehouse operations, order processing, and customer service.
Must be organized and attentive to detail.
Must have ability to work quickly and accurately under time constraints and against deadlines. Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contact Prudence Thompson email@example.com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02401 seconds