|Qualcomm Bangalore: Full Time Employee: Senior software engineer [message #1823851]
||Fri, 03 April 2020 04:07
| Lakshmana N
Registered: March 2020
Apply in linkedin Job Id: 1779350815 |
You can also apply in Qualcomm Jobs
• Minimum 4 years of experience in developing software development tools with significant experience in developing Eclipse IDE plugins, RCP, SWT, and java on the front-end in addition to UI/UX skills
• Strong programming skills in one or more general purpose programming languages, Java, Python, C#, C/C++, Perl, .Net.
• Proven skills in developing eclipse plugins for data analysis and visualization, debugger and memory views
• Experience in developing IDE test infrastructure and algorithms using SWTBot test framework which is open source software built on top of Junit and eclipse.
• Experience in DSL Frameworks - e.g. Eclipse EMF, Jetbrains MPS, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to complete complex projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Familiar with Mobile OS Android, IOS, Windows, embedded linux
• Experience with Eclipse open source software development projects (either as a committer, contributor, or community manager) is a plus
• Experience with Eclipse Che and Eclipse Theia. Knowledge of IntelliJ IDEA and Visual Studio Code + LSP and DAP
• Demonstrated success in engaging with and influencing developers and/or line of business leaders is a plus
Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Skills Are Required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with collaborative work experience across geographical regions.
• have experience in writing high quality artifacts
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment
• Self-starter who likes to be challenged and solve tough complex issues
• Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, software engineering or a related discipline with 3-6yrs of experience
• Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, software engineering or a related discipline with minimum 2yrs of experience
Eclipse, Python, Perl, C#, Java, .NET
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02085 seconds