Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Unable to design a report using side by side tables and bar chart
Unable to design a report using side by side tables and bar chart [message #1823174] Fri, 20 March 2020 21:23
Jaideep Harsulkar is currently offline Jaideep HarsulkarFriend
Hello,

I am trying to create a report where I want to show the data in a table and then creating a histogram based bar chart alongside the table. I am using a 2x1 grid for this purpose wherein my table goes on the 1st column while the chart goes into the 2nd column.
After creating the report, the bar chart doesn't fit into the half grid size. It overflows beyond the width of the report. I am not that familiar with scripting so I have been mostly using the GUI options available within the Report Designer. I am currently using BIRT version 4.8. I tried changing the width in properties and also reduced the inset in the plot properties inside the create chart box. I saw the overflow option in the advanced properties of the chart but no matter how I change it, I don't get the output I desire.

Has anyone else faced a similar issue? Any help would be appreciated.
Previous Topic:where to find coreapi.jar, modelapi,jar, engineapi.jar
Next Topic:More than one Data Cubes in report do not work after migrating to Birt 4.8.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:47:49 GMT 2024