|Flow Modeling sumo [message #1822431]
|Thu, 05 March 2020 23:19
| Chedly Bourguiba
Registered: March 2020
For a specific intersection, I know the vehicle count per half an hour so I can compute the vehicle per hour rate per lane and I know also the signal parameters per lane. I set up my flow XML file using those values but when I ran the simulation, I end up with counts that are either lower or even higher than the reality (which is the initial count that I have) per lane. I could not figure from where the discrepancy could come from.
Any leads on why there is a difference between the sim count and the reality count even though I am using real-life count and parameters are welcome.
Thank you in advance for your help
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03049 seconds