Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Can't import simple libraries(Can't import basic libraries from an old Arduino INO project into Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers)
Can't import simple libraries [message #1821901] Fri, 21 February 2020 22:11 Go to next message
R H is currently offline R HFriend
I am attempting to migrate some code I wrote for an Arduino project (on my Win7 machine) over to an Eclipse IDE project to deploy to a Raspberry Pi 4B running the Raspbian Linux OS. This has not been a trivial task to me. I've looked around and various forums seem to mention going to Project >> Properties >> C/C++ Build >> Tool Chain Editor to change various settings but I've had absolutely no luck.

Specifically, when I try to include lines such as this:

#include <stdio>
#include <string.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <wiringPi.h>
#include <wiringSerial.h>

..it gives me all kinds of warnings about unresolved inclusions. Hopefully this is not indicative of things to come, because this seems pretty basic. Does anyone have any advice or references to resources that would help me resolve this?

Thanks
Re: Can't import simple libraries [message #1821963 is a reply to message #1821901] Mon, 24 February 2020 16:55 Go to previous message
Joost Kraaijeveld is currently offline Joost KraaijeveldFriend
What is the source of "all kinds of warnings about unresolved inclusions"? Eclipse or the compiler? Are you seeing red lines in your editor? Does a compilation fail? What kind of project do you have? Manged build or makefile?

Joost

Cheers,

Joost
Previous Topic:indexer - how to check why certain file was not indexed
Next Topic:Sharing .c/.h pairs in Multiple Projects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Mar 30 07:00:38 GMT 2024