Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella workbench » Copy Diagram from a project to an other
Copy Diagram from a project to an other [message #1821657] Tue, 18 February 2020 09:49 Go to next message
Ouafa BENAHSENE is currently offline Ouafa BENAHSENEFriend
I have created to projects and I want to copy one of my diagrams from project number 1 to project number 2. I don't know if it is possible or not with Capella?
Any help please?
Re: Copy Diagram from a project to an other [message #1821671 is a reply to message #1821657] Tue, 18 February 2020 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurelien Pinsonneau is currently offline Aurelien PinsonneauFriend
Hello Ouafa,

You can do it by performing a diff/merge of the 2 models, and transferring the diagram from one to the other.
In order to do so, select the aird files of both models (by holding the control key), then right click and compare with, each other as model.
This will open the diff / merge window.

Select the diagram you want to transfer, then select the yellow arrow to transfer it from one model to the other.
You might need to transfer model elements as well (I'm not sure if transferring the diagram will automatically transfer model element as well)
Re: Copy Diagram from a project to an other [message #1822807 is a reply to message #1821671] Fri, 13 March 2020 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clément GEFFRAYE is currently offline Clément GEFFRAYEFriend
Hello Aurelien,

I have issues trying to merge some diagrams between models using your solutions.
I achieve merging objects but I can't recover the diagram associated.
Have you ever had some problems with diagrams merges?

Clément
Re: Copy Diagram from a project to an other [message #1822812 is a reply to message #1821671] Fri, 13 March 2020 20:01 Go to previous message
Ouafa BENAHSENE is currently offline Ouafa BENAHSENEFriend
Thank you Aurelien !
Previous Topic:Graphical Query Tool - Nested Components
Next Topic:XHTML: jpeg images for diagram generation on Linux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:37:15 GMT 2024