Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Selection Wizard(How to receive result from Selection Wizard)
Selection Wizard [message #1820997] Tue, 04 February 2020 10:08
Leonid Novikov is currently offline Leonid NovikovFriend
How to receive result from Selection Wizard
Hello!
I try to use Sirius for creation of the diagramme of objects UML. As a prototype I use UMLDesigner. As a practical example diagramm Maven POMs for product. In the elementary kind about such:

Fig1.png

Peculiarity consists that at creation of a new element it is necessary to choose base element from among existing (class for instance or attribute of class fo Slot). Thus, by the time of creation slots, the attribute of a class should be already chosen (see an illustration from specification UML).

Fig2.png

I have thought what to solve this problem (a choice of a class for a instance and a choice of attribute of this class for slot) it is possible with use Sirius Selection Wizard. But it has not turned out!
Has begun with the simple: Selection Wizard InstanceSpecification:

Fig.3

Fig.4 (limit Files Per Message!)

Method for testing of result of work Selection Wizard:

Fig5.

Display of the wizard:

After a select, the method was not started (a tests line is not printed!). Diagnostics about errors is not presented!
Note, I have cleaned the second argument (result of a choice). The method was started!
I cannot accuse Selection Wizard! I do something incorrectly! What?
In Manual о способе получении результата работы Selection Wizard и обо всем, что находится под операцией Begin, нет упоминания вообще.
Friends! Help!
Excuse for bad English! In my 80 years it is possible to learn a programming language, but foreign already late!
Leonid Novikov
lnew@yandex.ru
  • Attachment: Fig5.png
    (Size: 43.81KB, Downloaded 58 times)
Previous Topic:Let missing on CASE/Default context menu
Next Topic:Selection Wizard
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:06:27 GMT 2024