Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » Is there a way to detect when Eclipse finished the workspace upgrade?
Is there a way to detect when Eclipse finished the workspace upgrade? [message #1819711] Tue, 21 January 2020 20:02 Go to next message
Alex Bt is currently offline Alex BtFriend
We have a custom plugin that updates some files in the old workspace for our custom projects when Eclipse starts.
Is there a way to detect when Eclipse finished the workspace upgrade programmatically? So we can run our update process after.

Thanks.
Re: Is there a way to detect when Eclipse finished the workspace upgrade? [message #1820603 is a reply to message #1819711] Thu, 23 January 2020 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
I haven't verified but I'd expect that using IWorkspace.run() or a WorkspaceJob should ensure your code is run once the upgrade has completed.
Re: Is there a way to detect when Eclipse finished the workspace upgrade? [message #1821324 is a reply to message #1820603] Mon, 10 February 2020 19:40 Go to previous message
Alex Bt is currently offline Alex BtFriend
I don't know how to verify when Eclipse finished the workspace upgrade, but using the WorkspaceJob works for me.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Previous Topic:Trouble Importing
Next Topic:Pitfalls when command executes another command?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:56:28 GMT 2024