Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Sorting Occasionally Quits Working in TableViewer
Sorting Occasionally Quits Working in TableViewer [message #1819455] Wed, 15 January 2020 16:40 Go to next message
Gabe Colburn is currently offline Gabe ColburnFriend
Has anyone ever observed sorting in a TableViewer intermittently stop working?
Years ago I occasionally observed this behavior but not for a long time.

A new customer is reporting that sorting stops working. I've done a remote session and observed the behavior. No HTTP requests are getting sent back from the RAP client when the column header is selected, even after multiple clicks. Debugging the client side javascript for that issue has been challenging and I have not been able to identify the issue yet.

The customer is using a recent version of Chrome (December 2019 release) and Windows. When the issue happens, neither starting a new RAP session in the browser or stopping/starting Chrome solves the issue. Meanwhile it works for other users on other machines at the same customer site. It will intermittently start/stop working for various users, with no known workaround to get it working again when it stops.

If anyone has seen this issue or has recommendations on possible causes that would be much appreciated!

RAP Version is 3.8.1

[Updated on: Wed, 15 January 2020 20:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Sorting Occasionally Quits Working in TableViewer [message #1819670 is a reply to message #1819455] Mon, 20 January 2020 22:22 Go to previous message
Dmitry Dukhov is currently offline Dmitry DukhovFriend
may be show code
Previous Topic:RowLayout SWT..VERTICAL
Next Topic:RAP 3.1 Windows IE occasionally won't start
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:14:50 GMT 2024