Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Activate the setting "Use temporary JAR to specify classpath" by default(Activate the setting "Use temporary JAR to specify classpath" by default)
Activate the setting "Use temporary JAR to specify classpath" by default [message #1819302] Sun, 12 January 2020 18:48 Go to next message
Malte Thiel is currently offline Malte ThielFriend
Eclipse generates a Run Configuration, if i'm executing a JUnit Test from the context menu "Run As - JUnit Test".

The option "Use temporary JAR to specify classpath (to avoid classpath length limitations)" is disables by default. Is it possible to enable this option by default for all new generated run configurations?

I need this for all JUnit Test executions for a specific project.
Re: Activate the setting "Use temporary JAR to specify classpath" by default [message #1819316 is a reply to message #1819302] Mon, 13 January 2020 05:59 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
No, I don't think so. But note that you can keep launch configurations in the project itself. Use the Common tab's "Shared file" option. This way you can configuring them exactly as you need/want and reuse that in every workspace that contains the project in which you have this saved.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Installing All Software for Eclipse
Next Topic:Error recovery ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:53:24 GMT 2024