Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella workbench » XHTML Documentation Generation issue(EGF invocatuin exception)
XHTML Documentation Generation issue [message #1819070] Tue, 07 January 2020 09:00 Go to next message
PIER GIORGIO ESPOSITO is currently offline PIER GIORGIO ESPOSITOFriend
Happy new year to Capella users!

I tried to switch from Capella 1.3.1 to Capella 1.4.0 and I installed the workbench together with Requirements, Price, Mass, Perfo VPs and Transition, XHTML, and Filtering extensions.

After the model upgrade everything seems fine with editing operations, but I got an error while generating XHTML documentation.

I am attaching the log file.

Thank you for your support.
  • Attachment: Errorlog.txt
    (Size: 5.32KB, Downloaded 11 times)
Re: XHTML Documentation Generation issue [message #1819239 is a reply to message #1819070] Fri, 10 January 2020 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arnaud Dieumegard is currently offline Arnaud DieumegardFriend
Hi, and happy new year to you too !

From what I see in your log file it seems that you have an outgoing allocation link from a requirement to a null object. Would it be possible that your model contains such a dangling reference ? Deactivate the "Requirements VP Relations" filter in the Project Explorer and look for relations like the one highlighted in the attached screenshot.

Regards,
Arnaud
Re: XHTML Documentation Generation issue [message #1819662 is a reply to message #1819239] Mon, 20 January 2020 15:08 Go to previous message
Jean Albrieux is currently offline Jean AlbrieuxFriend
Hello,

I had the same issue some days ago. It was some requirements links that hadn't got any targets. I deleted all of them and the exports worked fine! I have not understood yet why I had links with empty targets...

Best, regards!

Jean
Previous Topic:REC/RPL anomaly for v1.3.1?
Next Topic:Capella Project versus Capella Library
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Feb 23 02:48:44 GMT 2020