Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Failed to install deployment package of kura-greenhouse-demo in kura
Failed to install deployment package of kura-greenhouse-demo in kura [message #1819069] Tue, 07 January 2020 08:59 Go to next message
Nick Forouhar is currently offline Nick ForouharFriend
Hello, I am new in this field and I wanted to ask your help about the issue I am facing . I am trying to install kura-greenhouse-demo using KURA_4.1.0 UI. I am using the downloaded zip file to install. But I get these errors:

I really appreciate your support.

Regards
Re: Failed to install deployment package of kura-greenhouse-demo in kura [message #1819226 is a reply to message #1819069] Fri, 10 January 2020 09:00 Go to previous message
Matteo Maiero is currently offline Matteo MaieroFriend
Hi,
Kura is able to manage .dp files that usually contain the resources (jar files) that will be executed.
As I see, you are providing to Kura a zip file that probably just contains the source files of the project.

Furthermore, as reported in other issues here in the forum, the greenhouse example is not working with newer versions of Kura. You should use Kura 1 or Kura 2.0 with that.

Best regards,
Matteo
Previous Topic:kura greenhouse download package list problem
Next Topic:[Beginner] getting 14,000+ errors trying to setup developer workspace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:36:22 GMT 2024