Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Need help to disable multi-sheet export in XLSX format
Need help to disable multi-sheet export in XLSX format [message #1818689] Mon, 23 December 2019 10:08
Dave At Work is currently offline Dave At WorkFriend
Hello,

I need you help to disable the multi sheet export in XLSX when report is exported from webview.

I'm currently facing an issue with webviewer in Internet Explorer 11 that display a blank report when run on more that 5000 objects.

In order to avoid this problem I've put a pagebreak to 5000 and so I'm able to view the report from web. As a side effect the xlsx report now has several sheet of 5000 elements each (disabling the page break the xlsx file has 10000 elemnts in each sheet).

Is there a way to maintain the pagebreak in webview and put all data in a single sheet when the report is exported in xlsx?

To achive this result I've:
- Defined an addition master page
- Duplicated the table with the result of the report
- Binded the table to a single page
- Modified the visibility of one of the table in order to be hidden when the export format is xlsx and the other one in order to be visible only when the report is exported in xlsx.
-Set the pagebreak of the table that is hidden when the report is exported in xlsx to 5000
-Set the pagebreak of the table that is displayed when the report is exported in xlsx to 1000000.

As a result the report is displayed in the webviewer with multiple page and when I export in xlsx the files has multiple sheets. The data are put in the last one and the other are empty.

Thanks.
Previous Topic: birt-runtime fails to start afer context reload
Next Topic:How to save report to excel or pdf silently in server or client PC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:40:26 GMT 2024