Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Integrating LUA with Docker(Error at Cross Compiling Forte with LUA in Docker for Lego Mindstorms)
Integrating LUA with Docker [message #1818295] Wed, 11 December 2019 16:28 Go to next message
Robert Promok is currently offline Robert PromokFriend
Hi,

Before integrating LUA into Docker, I already sucessfully integrated OPC UA for Lego Mindstorms. Now I want to use the LUA compiler for the EV3 Brick. For that I added the luajit-2.0 library to my folder hirarchy by using
git clone ...... luajit-2.0.git
in the Docker container. I also did "make" where I got the "libluajit.so"-file.
Then I added the following commands into my configuration file for compiling forte:
-DFORTE_USE_LUATYPES=LUAJIT
-DLUAJIT_INCLUDE_DIR=/4diac/luajit-2.0/src
-DLUAJIT_LIBRARY=/4diac/luajit-2.0/src/libluajit.so

Where "4diac" is the root folder of my docker container.
After all, when trying to compile forte, I get the error as shown in the screen shot in the attachments. This is where I don't know how to solve this problem.

I also added the ocnfiguration file and a screenshot of the folder hirarchy I use for compiling forte.

Thank you in advance
Re: Integrating LUA with Docker [message #1818335 is a reply to message #1818295] Thu, 12 December 2019 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jan Holzweber is currently offline Jan HolzweberFriend
Hi Robert!

Are you trying to compile the forte on Windows or Linux?
Alois also suggest we could meet if you want. I already wrote you an email.

Cheers,
Jan
Re: Integrating LUA with Docker [message #1818406 is a reply to message #1818335] Sat, 14 December 2019 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend
Hi,
when you are meeting in person, can you please document the outcome in this post for others.

thx,
Alois
Re: Integrating LUA with Docker [message #1818603 is a reply to message #1818295] Fri, 20 December 2019 12:05 Go to previous message
Robert Promok is currently offline Robert PromokFriend
The solution for this problem was to configure the correct path in the commands that I added in the configuration file for compiling forte:

-DluaJIT_INCLUDE_DIR=/4diac/luajit-2.0/
-DLUAJIT_LIBRARY=/4diac/luajit-2.0/src/libluajit.so

Now it compiles without any errors

Previous Topic:4Diac Forte and Bacnet
Next Topic:custom UDP messages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Dec 03 17:20:45 GMT 2020