Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse Mars.2 Display Issue(Eclipse Mars.2 Display Issue - Need Help)
Eclipse Mars.2 Display Issue [message #1816240] Thu, 24 October 2019 14:51 Go to next message
Marcus Johnson is currently offline Marcus JohnsonFriend
Hi there,

I am not a newcomer as such, I have been using Eclipse for around 12 years and this is the first time I have come across this issue and despite trying everything (apart from a reinstall) I have come on here for your help please.

As you can see from the screenshot images I have uploaded I have lost all the .drl files for each of the folders where I build the jar files. They should be displayed along with the xml files and the version.properties file. The drl files are in the workspace so that's ok, but I have to use windows explorer to open each file individually.

Also, the main window is blank when it should contain the .drl files? All I can do is minimise or maximise this blank window? I have no way of closing this down?

Something must have happened but I've no idea what exactly.

Hope you can help!

Thanks, Marcus

Re: Eclipse Mars.2 Display Issue [message #1816246 is a reply to message #1816240] Thu, 24 October 2019 15:29 Go to previous message
Marcus Johnson is currently offline Marcus JohnsonFriend
Thanks but after posting this the solution became apparent - refreshing the project resolved it! I tried rebuilding / cleaning you name it but I didn't think to refresh the project!
Previous Topic:Hover when code isn't selected
Next Topic:Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:21:23 GMT 2024