Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Code for Model created in Sirius editor (preferably Java Code )
Code for Model created in Sirius editor [message #1815117] Wed, 25 September 2019 15:52 Go to next message
yawar rasheed is currently offline yawar rasheedFriend
Hi...
Am new to Sirius/ eclipse and need an urgent guidance..

i have defined my DSL(as eclipse model) in eclipse and then in run time new configuration created a system model (having instances of meta model concepts). Thereafter i have created the diagrammatic representation using Sirius editor and now i can drag drop the elements from palette as well.. Now i want to get the java code of the model created in Sirius editor in order to parse it... From where can i find the java code or code in any format. is it automatically generated or i have to generate it myself...

Re: Code for Model created in Sirius editor [message #1815119 is a reply to message #1815117] Wed, 25 September 2019 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You probably wanted to ask in the Sirius forum directly, then. https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/262/

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Code for Model created in Sirius editor [message #1815124 is a reply to message #1815119] Wed, 25 September 2019 16:58 Go to previous message
yawar rasheed is currently offline yawar rasheedFriend
Thanks sir.. Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Regards
Previous Topic:"Extra Mappings" for edge reconnection
Next Topic:Viewpoint referencing event
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:40:20 GMT 2024