Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » unresolved inclusion(includes not found)
unresolved inclusion [message #1814408] Wed, 11 September 2019 06:22 Go to next message
Leo List is currently offline Leo ListFriend
I'm running eclipse V 4.12.0 on the latest version of Ubuntu.

I'm trying to get a cmake C/C++ project into Eclipse and generated the project specifics as follows

cmake -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCMAKE_ECLIPSE_GENERATE_SOURCE_PROJECT=TRUE -DCMAKE_ECLIPSE_MAKE_ARGUMENTS=-j3 -DCMAKE_ECLIPSE_VERSION=4.12   work/myclemetine

The resulting .cproject file contains all required Symbols and include paths (see attached Paths.png), but I get unresolved inclusion errors (see attached Code.png)

I'm sure it's something trivial I'm missing, but can't work out what.
Thanks
  • Attachment: Paths.png
    (Size: 68.47KB, Downloaded 123 times)
  • Attachment: Code.png
    (Size: 46.19KB, Downloaded 156 times)
Re: unresolved inclusion [message #1814470 is a reply to message #1814408] Thu, 12 September 2019 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leo List is currently offline Leo ListFriend
Followed instructions from https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1094239/

I think the best option for CMake, at the moment, is to use the cmake4eclipse plugin. The built-in CMake support is currently not at the level of this plugin.

- Create a new empty "C++ project" (not C/C++ project) pointing to your src directory (with the root CMakeLists.txt).
- Go to project Properties -> C/C++ build -> Tool chain editor: select "CMake builder (portable)" as current builder.
- Go to project Properties -> C/C++ general -> Preprocessor Include ... -> Providers: select "CMAKE_COMPILE_COMMANDS_JSON Parser" and "CMAKE_COMPILE_COMMANDS_JSON Compiler Built-Ins".
- Compile your project (check that your includes are properly listed in "Includes" (after the successful build).

Works like a charm
Thanks
Re: unresolved inclusion [message #1814526 is a reply to message #1814470] Thu, 12 September 2019 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vitaliy Novoselov is currently offline Vitaliy NovoselovFriend
Hi have a lil another troubles. Starting to work with ESP32. installed ESP-IDF, untarred arduino-esp32 for modules, configured as esp32 manuals sad (Gross GCC compiller). but in any case Eclipse won't to see include files.
How to configure project to see another projects' sources?
Re: unresolved inclusion [message #1814527 is a reply to message #1814470] Thu, 12 September 2019 17:12 Go to previous message
Vitaliy Novoselov is currently offline Vitaliy NovoselovFriend
and another 2 screensots
Previous Topic:(Fixed) Enable g++ compiler warnings
Next Topic:Parse source files without Eclipse plug-in mode
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:27:19 GMT 2024