Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Unable to use Google Play Services Vision API in Eclipse
Unable to use Google Play Services Vision API in Eclipse [message #1814346] Tue, 10 September 2019 02:41 Go to next message
lima van is currently offline lima vanFriend
I am devloping an Android application in Eclipse which can scan Bar codes and QR codes.

I unzipped the google-play-services-vision aar file, renamed the classes.jar and added it to my project libs folder. The code compiled without any errors but I got runtime errors saying NoClassDefFoundError. I think there is a mistake in linking.

I looked for ZXing. But for Zxing to work, the BarcodeScanner App has to be installed in the phone which I don't want. I want to scan the code in my app itself. So, I have to use Google Play Services Vision API.

So, can anybody send the correct jar file or tell me how to modify the properties of project to use the classes.jar?
Re: Unable to use Google Play Services Vision API in Eclipse [message #1814476 is a reply to message #1814346] Thu, 12 September 2019 04:26 Go to previous message
Jay Arthanareeswaran is currently offline Jay ArthanareeswaranFriend
This question is better asked at StackOverflow. or google This forum is specific to Eclipse and Java Development Toolkit. I am not sure anyone here know about the libraries you are talking about.
Previous Topic:Debugging - Slow jump to source location
Next Topic:AssertStatement parsing problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:58:09 GMT 2024