Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Defining source and Javadoc location for JRE task(Looking for information on how to define source attachment and Javadoc location in my setup file)
Defining source and Javadoc location for JRE task [message #1814318] Mon, 09 September 2019 11:45 Go to next message
Philippe Cadé is currently offline Philippe CadéFriend
Dear all,

I would like to use the JRETask in my setup file to define the available Java runtimes. This works file, the Java runtimes that I define in my setup appear with the correct location in the installed product.

Now I would like to define the "source attachment" and "Javadoc location" also for each JRE but I can't figure out how to define this in my setup file.

Is it possible and if yes how?

Also in which situation would I use the "JRE Library" task? What would I fill in the "Library Path" and "External Annotations Path" properties?

Thanks
Philippe
Re: Defining source and Javadoc location for JRE task [message #1814404 is a reply to message #1814318] Wed, 11 September 2019 05:00 Go to previous message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Hi Philippe,

I fear it's not yet possible to specify "source attachment" and "Javadoc location".

The "JRE Library" is not a task by itself, but rather an optional element under the "JRE" task. You can read about its rationale in https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=526214 .

Cheers
/Eike

Previous Topic:Oomph launching with preselected product and project
Next Topic:RAD crashes during Oomph initial setup configuration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Feb 24 09:03:10 GMT 2020